Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The party's over....it's time to call it a day..Well...almost! I still have another building to clean out at the fairgrounds and I am NOT looking forward to that.......Thanks to all of you who turned out for the WildHare FleaMarket.....great fun and some great deals. In fact, I was surprised when I cleaned out my car yesterday morning......I found more deals than I thought!!

On to my next HUGE venture......A WildHare Estate sale that will blow your socks off...I hope to have pictures posted by next week and give you more details about the sale. You won't want to miss this one.......And sorry to bring this up, but due to the nature of this sale....there are many, many priceless antiques....I will have to ask you to leave your children under 12 at home. It would make you crazy to have them there anyway!! Really.......you would be a nervous wreck!!! I will post again soon about the sale........

To be continued!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment