Sunday, November 14, 2010

A WildHare Estate Sale




Wow....as you can see....I am not very good at adding pictures to my blog!!! I had very high hopes of how this would look......and it didn't look like this!

Never the less.........There is no way that these pictures paint a thousand words. You really MUST come to the Mary Jackson Living Estate Sale to believe your eyes anyway.

A partial list of the collections include, but are certainly not limited to: Fenton (this is a HUGE collection!) Weller, Books, Hull, Hall teapots....a wonderful Limoge teapot and sugar/creamer that is OH So wonderful, Van Briggle, Antique Furniture, Antique Clothing and furs and bags and so much more, Antique and Vintage Linens and Baby clothes, Scrimshaw on Sperm Whale Teeth, Ivory Bilikins, Native American Art and Artifacts, Antique Dolls, Antique toy irons, Sewing machines, buttons, and vintage trim, flower pots, A wonderful old flower cart, and more, more, more. Really...........there is no way to tell you what you have in store when you walk through the front door of 5111 Whitaker Road in Chubbuck. AND......that is just the upstairs! On the lower level you can find Antique Tools (including Railroad), Cowboy gear, and how about a couple hundred branding irons?! More Native American Including some antique saddles that will make your eyes water! More books.........Furniture....lamps.........wow, I could go on and on. Again, you will have to see it to believe it..........THEN! You can make your way to the barn for more antique tools, tractor seats, scales, old school desks........hmmmmmmmmmm.......And then, last, but certainly not least......Mel Jackson had an incredible mind and every week he took his pile of treasures to the blacksmith shop and together he and the blacksmith created the most wonderful metal sculptures out of items that you really won't believe. You will have your choice of these sculptures that will amaze and amuse you.....(I want a whole garden of them!) When Sarah and I carried them out of the woods to put on display I really could picture them in every corner of my yard!!!

I love this home and everything in it......so hard to not want everything that I see! I am thrilled to be able to host this estate sale for the Jacksons and I hope that you can come and see for yourselves. It is the perfect time to buy those Christmas gifts for the hard-to-buy for. There is something for everyone.....as my daughter, Kelly so aptly put.......for the collector and the novice alike.....

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you parents out there, but I really have to ask that you not bring children under 12.....and no strollers.

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Friday, November 19th 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 20th 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday, November 21st 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

5111 Whitaker Road
Chubbuck, ID 83202

Please call me for more information........Linda @ 251.4984

No comments:

Post a Comment