Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally.....a minute to call my own. They are few and far between these days which is just the way I like it. I'd rather be mad busy than sitting around and wondering what to do. None of those days for me! During these weeks since the holidays, I have been back at the Jackson House getting it ready for another estate sale! If you didn't make it out to 5111 Whitaker Road last fall, you really must find the time to come to this one. We will be holding the sale February 11, 12, & 13 from 9 - 5 each day. Special sales each day. You never know what we might put on sale and when......but they will be scheduled all weekend long and you won't want to miss them. At some point during the weekend everything will be specially priced. There are items that you will not have seen before, items that we found lurking in closets and behind books and even under the bed......Really, this is an unbelievable opportunity to add to your existing collections or start a new one. If you have been dreaming about something that you wished you would have purchased.....or if you have heard about this sale, but were unable to attend.......this is your chance to make some wonderful purchases. It will be fun to see you again......make sure you find me and say hello. It is my favorite part of the sale, when I get to see old friends.......

In between now and then I am also having our little Ryley and Ben for a couple of days....and then I am squeezing in a quick trip to San Diego to celebrate the first birthday of our littlest grand daughter, Lilian Georgia Broughton.......Can't wait to see her and as a bonus, I get to spend some time with our other "smalls" Ryan, Tucker, and Ila........Oh.......and their parents too!! It will be a grand time and I can hardly wait. Taking a suitcase full of stuff for the party.......Nanas don't travel light......

Also in the works is the Spring WildHare FleaMarket and Antique Sale. Held at Bannock County Fairgrounds March 19th and 20th......but more to come about that at a later date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment