Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WildHare Antique & Art Market (formerly known as FleaMarket!)


Question of the day: Do you have a wild hare (hair) to do something fun next month? Answer of the day: Why Yes, yes I do as a matter of fact!!!

"Me too" And I thought that y'all would want to do something too. So, I have gone ahead and made a plan!!! It's a good one!!! Keep these dates in mind while we talk: October 21, 22, and 23... I have rented Don Aslett's Museum of Clean for the WildHare Antique & Art Market!!! Of course, I haven't rented the whole museum......but the event center at the Musuem! It is a great space in a great location. And, we are going to shake things up a bit in our new venue....

For starters, we are going to be open on Friday night, October 21st from 7:00 - 10:00 PM. Admission for early entry into the WildHare Market will be $5.00. (Of course, you will be able to buy! Did you think I would just bring you in to tease you?) Amy from The Fish Off The Old Block will be there having a Wine, French Lemonade, Cheese, and Chocolate tasting. (There will be a separate charge for this.) We'll have music, some give-aways, meet and greet with many of the antique dealers in town and lots from out-of-town. You will finally be able to meet some of the dealers in town who normally just sell on line......I've coaxed them out of their comfort zones and they will be selling at the Market!!! Yippeeeee.

Saturday the Market will be open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

General admission is $1.00 with kids 12/under in for free with an adult.
Food and beverages will be available all weekend for purchase...from Gourmet Cupcakes to Dutch oven burritos!! And there are two restaurants across the street.

I think that this is going to be a great show. I've heard of some of the items that dealers are bringing!!! Can't wait. In fact, I have picked up a few things already from the dealers just by going into their shops to visit about the Market!!!

Asletts are planning on doing some tours of the museum for those interested. I will post times as we get closer to opening night.....

I sure hope to see you all there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment