Friday, June 25, 2010

WildHare Summer Festival/Art/Antiques/Fleamarket

Wow.......about a month from right now we will be at the Fort Hall Monument in Upper Ross Park getting ready to open up for our first full day at the WildHare Summer Festival/Art/Antiques/FleaMarket. I still have vendor space available if you know of anyone who would like to participate!!!

On Thursday the 22nd, we will have a preview in conjunction with the Chamber After Hours that the Pocatello Convention and Visitors Bureau is hosting. We are open from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Free food and drinks and some fun activities. I hope you bring your families and come up to the Grand Opening of the show!

In case anyone is interested, on that Thursday night there will be a book dealer from the Logan area who will not only be selling books, but he is buying as well. If you have been holding on to some collectible books and haven't had a clue (like me) about how to sell them, then this could be your chance. He will even set up an appointment to come to your home and look at your books. I sold a bunch to him the other day when he was at my house and he is a great guy who came highly recommended! He was also kind enough to give me an idea of what some of the ones that I still have might be worth and whether or not they are collectible. It was a very informative day and I learned a lot about what to look for when I am buying as well as selling.......Come meet him.......Nice guy and I think he was really fair.......He knows a lot!!! And now I know more than I did before I met him......I'd also be happy to give you his contact information if anyone is interested.

For now.........it is time for me to get into the yard.....plant a few things that I brought home from my gardening job yesterday to replant.........I love that!!! Then off to my third (or is it my fourth) job. Working at Curves and I love it.......I can get you a free week there if you like.......Well, that is if you are a girl......sorry no boys allowed! Give me a call or stop in and see me......I work from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM today........we are closed between 1:00 and 2:00........

No comments:

Post a Comment