Thursday, May 27, 2010

WildHare Summer Festival

Finally......the contracts are in the mail for the WildHare Summer Festival......whew. It took me at least a month to get my planets lined up. (Remember, Mercury was in retrograde for a long time and I blamed it for everything!) Honestly, I don't know what any of that means, but it is sort of fun........

Anyhoo......this is going to be a great fleamarket/antique sale/festival.......it will be held at the Fort Hall Replica and Frontier Town in upper Ross Park (near the animal shelter for those of you who haven't been there) The dates are July 22, 23, 24......Thursday the 22nd we will be open from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM in conjunction with the Convention and Visitors Bureau hosting the Chamber of Commerce After Hours. Of course, it is open to the public and you are all welcome for sure......Friday we will open at 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM because those are the park hours......Saturday we will open at 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. On Saturday there will be live music and some fun stuff for the kids......Remember that is the morning of the 24th of July parade so come up afterwards......Lots of yummy food to buy.......treats......all manner of food and drink.......Some of the dealer/vendors will be in the Frontier Town buildings and others will have tents set up on the lawns.....I hear that there are going to be some good deals for us!!!

Admission into the FleaMarket is free, but there will be a $5.00 charge to get into the music venue........You should also bring a blanket or a lawn chair to sit on for the concerts. I don't have a line up yet of the bands that will be performing, but they will all be family friendly...If you know anyone who would like to play for almost nothing......just for the publicity.....and to sell their CD's....let me know! I am hoping to have a fun area for the kids as well, with the giant slides, bouncy houses, etc. and there will be a charge for those too.....that will be determined by the vendor.....

I hope to see you there.........Look for me in the parade too......hopefully......I haven't actually signed up yet, but I have been plotting about a cool float.......

We also still have space available if you are a vendor/dealer and would like to participate! I would love to hear from you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment