Sunday, May 16, 2010

All through church the sun was shining brightly.....I could hardly wait to come home and lounge in the rays......guess what? The clouds are out now.....darn it.....does that mean that I wasn't listening closely enough?

Planning the WildHare Summer Festival.......I have to get the contracts in the mail tomorrow or else.......lots of details to take care of.....Cory is arranging for live music and some other festivities.....he has great connections with people that I would never be able to find on my own.....I am looking into more activities for kids too......I want this to be more of an event instead of just a fleamarket.......two months to plan always seems adequate until I get to this point and then wonder how I twittered away so much time!!

All is well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment