Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WildHare Estate Sale

 WildHare Estate Sale!!!
     (Or....as someone at my last sale called me.....The Wild HEIR!!  Fitting?!)
130 South 19th in Pocatello......

Friday the 11th of May......9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday the 12th of May....9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

I will start discounting at about 3:00 PM on Saturday.
BUT.....don't wait until then....ALL of the good stuff
could be gone!

Depending on what is left at the end of the day on
Saturday, I might be open on Monday for some last
minute deals!!!  (Remember, Sunday is Mother's Day)
Give me a call.....251.4984!!

This is a house full of fun furniture....washer and dryer,
mid-century modern...antiques....some 
very cute cupboards....a darling brand new crib.....an
Amish wagon for pulling your kiddies at the Farmer's
Market.....a push lawn mower for the environmentally
friendly.....bicycles....tools...Most of the items are barely used
Really...too much to list, but trust me.. you will be sure to find 
something here that you really want!

EVEN THE HOUSE IS FOR SALE!!!! 

 I really love this house.....darling cottage in the backyard....
the yard itself is wonderful.....Please come and see it.........
it could make you want to move!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment