Thursday, August 5, 2010

To do list for Thursday.......

Work, work, work........it's true! I really need a day off......and maybe even a vacation!!! Maybe tomorrow......but certainly not today.

My to do list includes, but not limited to:
1. Work at Curves.......which means exercising about 7 hours a day! You'd think that I would look pretty svelte by now......no chance!
2. Get back to work at my gardening job......it has been a month and I am not sure what to expect when I go back......weeding is in my future though.
3. Plan a birthday get-together......
4. Prepare a small estate sale.
5. Prepare a HUGE estate sale.......
6. Send out notices about WildHare Antique Sale and Fleamarket October 23rd and 24th.
7. Plan the WildHare Affair....Art and Gift Show.
8. Go to Illinois??
9. Go to Disneyland???
10. Do my laundry.
11. Work at Cynthia Louise Boutique for the Art Walk Friday night.
12. Learn how to Zumba!!!
13. And certainly last but not least......by a long shot........look forward to a visit from Kelly and Lilian. Yippee and Yay.........Can't wait......can I say proud Mom and Nana??!!

It will be a really busy day.......don't you think?!

Oh.......and I need to give the fish clean water and clean out Posie's pond.......she's a pooper!


No comments:

Post a Comment