Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here is the tomorrow that I worried about yesterday! Doesn't look so bad after all........

Today I am working at Cynthia Louise Boutique for a couple of hours.....Imagine this! Cindy needs my help with her computer stuff!!! Is she desperate........I'd say yes!

Hopefully this afternoon will warm up and I can get to my gardening job and get the spring cleaning done. I know that I have been whining about the cold, but it really has been too cold to want to work outside much......not cold enough to be fun.......just too cold to work! Pretty soon I will have to be getting there in the wee morning hours so that I don't get too hot. Can I ever be happy? Yes..........

My head is spinning with all of the ideas that I have for a new fun event. How does learning some new skills, doing an art project, crafting, eating fun stuff, and spending some great time with "The Girls" sound to you? You are definitely going to want to be on the attendee list for this one. I will keep you posted as to where and when.......

Of course, I have to fit in the WildHare FleaMarket in July........and the one that I am participating in on the 15th of this month at WestWood Mall......and my "I never have enough time to sell my own stuff" sale in the shop behind my house. Oh and a trip to California....we will take Ryley and Ben and then see Ryan, Tucker, Ila, and new baby Lilian who won't be so new by the time I get to see her again! But, imagine......most of my favorite kids all together......Heaven couldn't be any better than that!! Add to that a trip (hopefully) to Reno to see Merry (my sister) and her family.......Then what is a trip to Reno if we can't head over the hill and meet up with my other sisters? Whew.......summer hasn't started and already I have it filled up!!! Already planning a trip to Denver in December to see my brother! Love that family stuff.........

It is taking me longer than usual to pull myself together today........better get back at it......I have high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment